That which evens out blood sugar:
- Vegetables: Cabbage, green paprika, parsley and spinach.
- Fruits: Apples, blueberries, cranberries, grape fruit, kiwi and lemons.
- Herbs: Dandelion root, Gotu kola, liquorice root, spirulina, flax seeds and garlic.
*** Super foods: Avacado, kale and beetroot.
Avoid: Alcohol, saturated fatty acids, fried food, processed food, sugar, sweet fruit, white flour, coffine and tobac.
- Fiber rich food
- Important to eat often in the day, small quantities. Protein and complex carbohydrates inclueded.
- The diet should consist of vegetables, brown rice, avacado, seeds, nuts and grains.
- Spirulina capsules in between meals (helps even out the blood sugar even further).
B- complex vitamin: Necessary for carbohydrate metabolism, helps utilize glucose.
Yeast, wheat germ, soybeans, nuts, bananas, eggs, fatty fish and liver.
C- vitamin: To make up for C - vitamin deficiency in the adrenals (which happens with low bloodsugar)
Citrus fruits, sunflowers, strawberries, green peppers, broccoli and potatoes.
E - vitamin: Increases energy and metabolism. Strengthens the blood vessels and untimely aging.
Whole grain, wheat germ, untreated vegetable oil, sunflower seeds, fatty fish liver oil (lýsi), peanuts and brown rice.
Calcium: Bone, teeth and nerve strengthening also contributes to forming muscles.
Sardines, salmon, soybeans, dark leaf vegetables, sesame seeds, oats, almonds, millet and walnuts.
Magnesium: Necessary for glucose metabolism and therefore increases energy.
Celery, apples, figs, lemons, peaches, green peas, alfalfa, whole wheat, brown rice, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds.
Mangan: Acid/base modulatory, stimulates glucose metabolism.
Nuts and grains, spinach, beetroot, brussel sprouts, kelp, wheat germ, apricots, blueberries and citrus fruits.
Chromium: Necessary for glucose metabolism and uses energy.
Beer, meat, shellfish, chicken and corn oil.