Gripnir - 150 g powder
A herbal blend that balances the microbial flora in the digestive system.
This blend is meant to be taken alongside herbs that are antifungal and antibacterial to balance the guts microbial flora. The herbs in this blend are antifungal, purifying and stimulating for the guts glands which in turn helps the gut to balance its microbial flora.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinalis radix) – Stimulates the liver.
- Olive Leaves (Olea europaea) – Are antibacterial and antifungal.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) – Heals the guts mucosa and is also antibacterial and antifungal.
- Dandelion Leaves (Taraxacum officinalis folia) – Stimulate the kidneys.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) – Cleanses the blood by stimulating both the kidneys and the liver.
- Angelica Root (Angelica archangelica radix) – Stimulates the digestive glands and therefore improves digestion.
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea) – Is a very strong and bitter herb that stimulates the digestive glands.
How to use: 3 capsules 3 times a day or 1 teaspoon in hot water 3 times a day.
Attention: Unsuitable for people with gastritis.
GRIPNIR – CLEANSING, CANDIDA, MICROBIAL IMBALANCE.