Foot Nourishment - 50 g
Treatment for skin sores with Neem and Cayenne.
This cream increases circulation and stimulates wound healing. It’s antibacterial, very healing and nourishing for the skin. It’s good for scrapes and sore skin that doesn’t heal properly, for instance cracked heels.
- Beeswax (Cera flava) – Is moisturizing, antiseptic, rich in vitamins and creates a protective barrier that prevents the loss of moisture from the skin without being comedogenic.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) – Is moisturizing, nourishing, healing and rich in antioxidants.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) – Is extremely healing, anti-inflammatory, nourishing and moisturizing.
- Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica) – Is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Yarrow Oil (Achillea millefolium) – Is healing and rejuvenating.
- Cayenne Essential Oil (Capsicum annuum) – Increases circulation and is analgesic.
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum vulgare) – Is especially rich in vitamin E and protects the skin.
How to use: On foot sores or other sores that don’t heal properly.