Muscle and Joint Oil - 100 ml
An analgesic and anti-inflammatory oil.
It cools down sore and tender spots and increases circulation. The Wintergreen oil has the same Salicylic Acid as Asprin so it is very analgesic. Good for sore and painful muscles and joints.
- Lady’s Bedstraw Oil (Galium verum) – Is extremely diuretic, relaxing and healing.
- Arnica Oil (Arnica montana) – Is analgesic, anti-inflammatory and prevents bruising.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) – Is cooling and analgesic.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) – Is analgesic and increases circulation.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens) – Is especially analgesic, increases circulation and calms down tired muscles.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil (Piper nigrum) – Increases circulation and is analgesic.
- Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale) – Is anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
How to use: Massage onto joints, muscles or other tender places.